Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

BABIES!

So, I just got used to the idea that it would be another month until Cappy had her babies (Cappy is my Chinchilla) and on Monday morning, I woke up, said hello to them (I have two...the other's name is Novella), went to the bathroom and when I went to play with them, there were two new additions to the family! :) I do not know if they are boys or girls yet, but i think I am going to go along with the Novella theme and name them after the cabins...or would I name that after short novelists? Either way, one of them will be named after Virgina Woolf and we will be calling it Ginnie and the other will be named after Toni Morrison and call it Morri :) What do you guys think? Feedback? Just look how precious they are! :)



That is all I have for today, folks. Stick around, you know I never stay in one spot for too long.

AC out.

No comments:

Post a Comment